I love these burgers for so many reasons. One, they are a pretty healthy burger option, something I am always looking for, and two, I can get my crazy, picky eater to eat spinach without a fight!!! That is a HUGE feat! I told him that the burger is made of sausage and that’s why he sees all the stuff is in it and it worked. He’ll eat it and loves it. I know if you try them you and your entire family will love them too. Give them a shot and tell us what you think.
- heat olive oil in a pan on med heat
- add chopped onion and saute for 2-3 min
- add chopped garlic and allow to cook for 1-2 min
- add drained, thawed, chopped spinach and cook for 3 min
- mix in 1/2 t. salt, 1/2 t. pepper and nutmeg
- remove to a mixing bowl and allow to cool
- add ground turkey and remaining seasonings
- mix up and form into four patties
- grill or cook in the pan on your skillet until juices run clear
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!