This simple and delicious GARLIC ROASTED BROCCOLI is easy to throw together and makes the perfect side dish for any meal!
We eat broccoli as a side dish on the regular. I always feel like it can compliment such a wide variety of main dishes, but I can easily season it to reflect those flavors. More often than not, I find myself serving broccoli one of two ways, steamed or roasted. As soon as the weather starts to cool down I start to crave warm roasted veggies straight from the oven. Something about it just screams Fall.
- 1 ½ lb head of broccoli cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 overflowing cups)
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli florets and garlic, then drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat broccoli evenly with olive oil. Sprinkle in salt, pepper and red pepper flakes (if using) and toss to combine.
- Spread broccoli florets evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes, stir broccoli then roast for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until edges are browned and broccoli is crispy.