Deliciously indulgent peanut butter fudge is so good you wouldn’t even know it’s keto! So smooth & creamy and only 3 net carbs per piece!
This deliciously indulgent Keto Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is so good you would never even know that it’s keto! This sugar-free, low-carb peanut butter fudge is ready in just over an hour and is so smooth and creamy that it is guaranteed to be your new favorite dessert!
THE PERFECT WAY TO END YOUR DAY
As with any specialty diet or eating plan, you can’t help but start to idealize the foods you “can’t” have. I love this easy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge recipe because it’s so good it actually tastes like I shouldn’t be eating it.
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH KETO PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower Chowder – Bacon and cauliflower are my favorite flavor duo when it comes to keto and this chowder makes the perfect prequel for a square of indulgent keto fudge.
- Bacon Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – If it’s too hot out for chowder, try this mind-blowing mac and cheese recipe instead!
Wet Ingredients: You’ll need to gather 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of unsalted butter. You will also need 1 cup of sugar-free peanut butter.
Dry Ingredients: For this recipe, you will need 1/2 cup of collagen powder as a thickening agent and 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol as a sweetener. You will also need 1/4 teaspoon of salt. If you desire, you could use protein or whey powder in place of collagen.
HOW TO MAKE KETO FUDGE
STEP ONE: Start by grabbing a 5-inch x 7-inch dish and lining it with parchment paper. Then set it aside for now. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the listed ingredients and mix until they are well combined.
STEP TWO: Once mixed, transfer the peanut butter fudge mixture into the parchment-lined dish.
STEP THREE: Cover the dish in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer. Let it set in the freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting and enjoying.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- This Keto Peanut Butter Fudge mixture will be very soft, but you don’t need to add any extra ingredients to try to thicken it up. It will firm up on the freezer on its own! After an hour, the consistency will be similar to a regular piece of fudge.
- This fudge does need to be frozen to keep its form, so place any leftovers to the fridge in an airtight container.
- If your fudge hangs out in the freezer for more than an hour you will need to let it sit out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften it up a bit before enjoying.
HOW MANY CARBS IN KETO FUDGE
This fudge is seriously one of my favorite keto indulgences. I’ve caught my husband and my kids sneaking it from the kitchen because they thought it was just regular peanut butter fudge squares! The best part is that these treats come in at only 2-3 net carbs per piece!
WHAT IS KETO
Keto or ketogenic consists of a very low carb diet that helps the body effectively burn more fat. The body will produce ketones in the liver which will turn into energy. The key is to keep your body in a metabolic state called ketosis and instead of using carbohydrates for energy your body will break down fats to use as fuel.
OTHER KETO FRIENDLY DESSERT RECIPES
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Keto Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
- Keto Friendly Mug Cake
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a parchment-lined 5-inch x 7-inch dish. (One of the 3-cup rectangular pyrex dishes works great for this!)
- Freeze for 1 hour before cutting into 12 pieces.
- The carbs listed for each piece of fudge is 5 grams. After subtracting the sugar alcohols and dietary fibers, each fudge square has a net carb amount of 3 grams.
- The mixture is VERY soft, you do not need to add extra ingredients to thicken it, it will firm up once frozen. After an hour in the freezer, the fudge will have a consistency similar to a traditional piece of fudge.
- If the fudge is in the freezer for more than 1 hour, I recommend letting the pieces sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to soften before enjoying.