PEPPERMINT TRUFFLE BARK is the fastest Christmas dessert you’ll make this season! Creamy peppermint Oreo truffle is sandwiched in between two layers of white chocolate!
I love Oreo truffles you guys but I have a bit of a confession, I’m lazy. I will avoid making them because of the time it takes to coat the balls of truffle in chocolate. I mean how lazy can you get, right?! I have fallen in love with Oreo truffle barks because they’re so simple to make and a lot faster. Around Thanksgiving I made a Pumpkin Spice Truffle Bark that was a hit and so tasty. So, this year when I saw the Peppermint Oreos in the grocery store I knew it had to be a bark. A long time ago, we had a Letters to Santa party for the kids and made Candy Cane Oreo Balls. They tasted amazing, so I knew Peppermint Truffle Bark would taste incredible!
I chose not to top these with anything to keep them simple. I love the buttery flavor of the white chocolate mixed with the creamy peppermint Oreo truffle and wanted to keep it simple. I made one batch and then broke it up. There was a lot of bark so I put some in the freezer and we’ve been snacking away all season. I brought a lot of it down to my mom and dad’s place to have for the family to nibble on as we hang out. Tonight is going to be game night, so I know we’ll be snacking tonight too!
Real Housemoms TV
- 22 oz. white chocolate chips 2-11 oz bags
- 10.7 oz pkg. peppermint Oreos
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- place a silpat mat or parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside
- pour 1 bag of white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl
- microwave for 30 seconds then remove and stir, repeat this until the chocolate is melted
- spread the melted chocolate to cover the mat or parchment paper and place in the fridge to solidify
- place the Oreos into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form
- chop the cream cheese into cubes and place into the food processor
- pulse until completely mixed with the Oreos
- once white chocolate has hardened remove from the fridge and gently spread the Oreo mixture over the white chocolate, and place it back into the fridge for an hour
- melt the last bag of white chocolate using the method from earlier
- carefully spread the melted white chocolate over the top of the Oreo mixture
- allow to harden in the fridge
- remove from the fridge and break into pieces