PEPPERMINT TRUFFLE BARK is the fastest Christmas dessert you’ll make this season! Creamy peppermint Oreo truffle is sandwiched in between two layers of white chocolate!
I love Oreo truffles you guys but I have a bit of a confession, I’m lazy. I will avoid making them because of the time it takes to coat the balls of truffle in chocolate. I mean how lazy can you get, right?! I have fallen in love with Oreo truffle barks because they’re so simple to make and a lot faster. Around Thanksgiving I made a Pumpkin Spice Truffle Bark that was a hit and so tasty. So, this year when I saw the Peppermint Oreos in the grocery store I knew it had to be a bark. A long time ago, we had a Letters to Santa party for the kids and made Candy Cane Oreo Balls. They tasted amazing, so I knew Peppermint Truffle Bark would taste incredible!
I chose not to top these with anything to keep them simple. I love the buttery flavor of the white chocolate mixed with the creamy peppermint Oreo truffle and wanted to keep it simple. I made one batch and then broke it up. There was a lot of bark so I put some in the freezer and we’ve been snacking away all season. I brought a lot of it down to my mom and dad’s place to have for the family to nibble on as we hang out. Tonight is going to be game night, so I know we’ll be snacking tonight too!
- 22 oz. white chocolate chips 2-11 oz bags
- 10.7 oz pkg. peppermint Oreos
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- place a silpat mat or parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside
- pour 1 bag of white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl
- microwave for 30 seconds then remove and stir, repeat this until the chocolate is melted
- spread the melted chocolate to cover the mat or parchment paper and place in the fridge to solidify
- place the Oreos into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form
- chop the cream cheese into cubes and place into the food processor
- pulse until completely mixed with the Oreos
- once white chocolate has hardened remove from the fridge and gently spread the Oreo mixture over the white chocolate, and place it back into the fridge for an hour
- melt the last bag of white chocolate using the method from earlier
- carefully spread the melted white chocolate over the top of the Oreo mixture
- allow to harden in the fridge
- remove from the fridge and break into pieces
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!