Dress up your holiday table deliciously with easy-to-make CRANBERRY BUTTER. The beautiful magenta color looks so festive, and the sweet tang of cranberries combined with creamy butter is a perfect spread for bread, pancakes, and just about anything you can think of!
I look forward to fresh cranberries hitting the store shelves every year! From Cranberry Sauce to Cranberry Meatballs and everything in between, when I see those beautiful berries I stock up for the holiday season and beyond!
This year it felt like they were a little late getting all the way down here to Florida. It seems like I’ve been pestering my produce guy forever. Each time I visited the store, and I go several times a week, I’d ask about the cranberries. He kept telling me “it should be any day now…” It got to the point when he saw me coming, he’d just shrug his shoulders and shake his head no, until just the other day when he was ready and waiting for me with those beautiful bags of deep red deliciousness!! I’m sure he was as excited to get me off his back, as I was to finally have cranberries <smile>
Cranberry Butter makes a nice gift too. Package it up in a cute jar and tie a little raffia around it. Family and friends will love receiving homemade deliciousness!
What’s your favorite thing to make with cranberries? Do you like to use fresh cranberries or do you prefer the canned variety?
- 8 ounces unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine 8 ounces softened butter with 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce. Pulse until smooth and combined.
- Store cranberry butter in the fridge, covered, for up to a week. Enjoy!
- NOTE: Cranberry Butter is best served at room temperature, so be sure to set it out on the counter to warm up a little before using.
Click here to get my recipe for Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with a touch of orange. With just 3 ingredients and 10 minutes of your time, it is easy to make and wonderful to use in this Cranberry Butter!