- 1 pound Bacon cut into thirds
- 1 pound Smokies
- 1/2 cup Butter stick
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish
- Melt the stick of butter and add 1 cup of brown sugar
- Stir until mixed well
- Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture on the smokies and bacon
- Sprinkle the other cup of brown sugar evenly over the smokies
- Bake them for about 20 minutes
- Turn the heat up to 400F for about 15-25 minutes or longer until the bacon becomes crispy (see notes)
Recipe from: Tasty Kitchen
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!