Get ready to spread with love with 25 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes! These treats are perfect to share with everyone and anyone you care about!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! With lots of couples planning to go out for date night, I’m dreaming of a quiet evening at home with my husband. A delicious meal I didn’t have to cook (thank you delivery!) followed by one of these 25 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes. There are so many choices! Everything from truffles to chocolate and even my favorite cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Each of these easy Valentine’s Day desserts is sure to make the special people in your life feel loved when you treat them to a taste.
25 VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your VALENTINE’S DAY board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These decadent bites are the perfect way to finish your date night dinner. Have a couple or a couple more!
- Red Hot Dark Chocolate Fudge – Cinnamon and chocolate together are always a good idea!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – These little berries as completely irresistible! Great for Gal-entine’s day or sharing with your sweetie!
- Strawberries & Champagne Cake Balls – So poppable and OMG so incredibly delicious!
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Pops – Make these pretty strawberries into a bouquet for a great gift idea!
- Strawberry Meringues – Light and airy, these easy to make cookies are super tasty and loaded with strawberry flavor!
Chocolate is a must for Valentine’s Day Desserts and these recipes are sinfully good!
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding – So much better than the store-bought mixes!
- Super Easy Chocolate Cream Puffs – You won’t believe how easy it is to make these delectable pastries!
- Cherry Cordial Chocolate Skillet Cookie for Two – This cookie tastes like the best chocolate covered cherry you’ve ever had!
- 30-Minute Chocolate Cake for Two – The perfect serving to share with you hunny on Valentine’s Day!
- Raspberry Truffle Tart – Decadent, rich, and the best way to satisfy your chocolate cravings!
Break out of the traditional dessert mold and give your sweetheart a dessert to remember!
- Gluten-Free Raspberry Tart – Shortbread, sweetened cream cheese, and fresh raspberries…what’s not to love?!
- Layered Strawberry Jello Cups – How fun are these jello cups?! They take me back to my childhood! (And who doesn’t love that?)
- Swig Sugar Cookies – The perfect Valentine’s Day sugar cookie. Simple and delicious!
- Nutella Berry Crepes – Why wait until after dinner for something sweet? Start your day with these crepes!
- Raspberry Fool – Creamy, dreamy, and so easy to make! This simple dessert is great all by itself or spooned over a slice of angel food cake!
Red velvet is a go-to for Valentine’s Day Desserts and these recipes do red velvet right!
- Valentine Red Velvet Brownies – These brownies are dangerous!! And worth every calorie.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – A Southern classic your sweetie will swoon for!
- Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies – Cheesecake and chocolate? Sign me up! And how cute is this presentation?!
- Red Velvet Mocha Milkshake – Add two straws for sharing and you’re in business!
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Thumbprints – I don’t wait for Valentine’s to make these cookies. My family requests them all year long!
Show off your love with these easy pink and red Valentine’s Day themed desserts!
- Mini Raspberry Mousse Cakes – These little cakes look super fancy but aren’t that hard to make. AND you can make them ahead of time so you’re not scrambling after work to put together dessert!
- Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes – Simple, sweet, and always a hit with the kids! Because not everyone likes strawberries.
- Dark Chocolate and Cinnamon Heart Cupcakes – Spicy chocolate is the perfect way to stoke the fires of love!
- Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies – These cookies are like eating a chocolate-covered strawberry!
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake Cups – Easier cheesecake ever! Serve in a fancy cup to make dessert feel extra special!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES
- Stand Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Muffin Tin
- Baking Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Dessert Cups
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of