Get ready to spread with love with 25 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes! These treats are perfect to share with everyone and anyone you care about!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! With lots of couples planning to go out for date night, I’m dreaming of a quiet evening at home with my husband. A delicious meal I didn’t have to cook (thank you delivery!) followed by one of these 25 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes. There are so many choices! Everything from truffles to chocolate and even my favorite cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Each of these easy Valentine’s Day desserts is sure to make the special people in your life feel loved when you treat them to a taste.
25 VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your VALENTINE’S DAY board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Real Housemoms TV
These decadent bites are the perfect way to finish your date night dinner. Have a couple or a couple more!
- Red Hot Dark Chocolate Fudge
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Strawberries & Champagne Cake Balls
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Pops
- Strawberry Meringues
Chocolate is a must for Valentine’s Day Desserts and these recipes are sinfully good!
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- Super Easy Chocolate Cream Puffs
- Cherry Cordial Chocolate Skillet Cookie for Two
- 30-Minute Chocolate Cake for Two
- Raspberry Truffle Tart
Break out of the traditional dessert mold and give your sweetheart a dessert to remember!
- Gluten Free Raspberry Tart
- Layered Strawberry Jello Cups
- Swig Sugar Cookies
- Nutella Berry Crepes
- Raspberry Fool
Red velvet is a go-to for Valentine’s Day Desserts and these recipes do red velvet right!
- Valentine Red Velvet Brownies
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Red Velvet Mocha Milkshake
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Thumbprints
Show off your love with these easy pink and red Valentine’s Day themed desserts!
- Mini Raspberry Mousse Cakes
- Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate and Cinnamon Heart Cupcakes
- Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake Cups
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES
- Stand Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Muffin Tin
- Baking Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Dessert Cups
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!