I have a huge love for candy corn and can eat it by the handfuls. I love the red, pink, and white ones that are out right now for Valentine’s Day and of course bought a big container! I was trying to think of something special to do with them and came across a recipe by Just a Pinch that gave me a great idea! I have made cookies with pudding, as well as cake mix, but cream cheese was something different. I started with this recipe and made a couple additions to create Candy Corn Cookies (with cream cheese, cake mix, and pudding)! What a spectacular combination of flavors! Each bite tastes like a moist and delicious cake and once again, I could not stop eating them. Lately I have been having issues with just having one or a small amount, like with the Cheesecake Balls and Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Candy Corn Cookies are extremely addictive!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 c up butter room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3.4 oz cheesecake pudding only the dry mix
- 1 cup chopped Valentine's Day candy corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Chop candy corn
- Cream together butter and cream cheese
- Add egg and vanilla; mix until well blended (good to use a mixer)
- Stir in cake mix, then pudding mix, a little at a time and until it's all blended (used mixer until it got very thick, then mixed with spoon)
- Add chopped candy corn and mix until well combined
- Spoon onto parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!