CHEESY BACON CHIPOTLE RANCH DIP is a creamy cheesy dip full of onion and ranch flavors!
When I’m having people over I always have to have some kind of a cheesy dip, especially when I’m having them over to watch football! I go back and forth between warm dips like Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Onion Dip and cold dips like Cheesy Roasted Corn & Black Bean Dip. They other day I decided to go with this Cheesy Bacon Chipotle Ranch Dip.
It’s so easy to make the day before the big party! The ingredients are so simple and the flavor is incredible. I whipped the cream cheese until it was light and fluffy, just like when you cream butter when you’re making cookies. My husband brought home chipotle ranch the other day so when I was decided to make a dip with ranch I thought it would be perfect! I like the way all the flavors come together in this dip. It’s full of bacon, onion, ranch and cheese, you really can’t go wrong with that!
- 2-8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup chipotle ranch dressing
- 2 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 2 green onions diced
- using the whisk attachment of a stand mixer whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy
- add in the chipotle ranch dressing
- stir in the shredded cheese, bacon, bell pepper, and onions
- move to a serving bowl, cover and place into the refrigerator
- allow to cool for at least one hour and then serve with crackers or chips
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!