Don’t let the kids have all the fun this summer! These 25 Adult Alcoholic Popsicles will cool you down and get the party started!
Summer is made for frozen treats and these Pop-tails are all the rage! Alcoholic popsicles flavored like your favorite cocktails or with great flavor combinations will be your favorite way to cool off on a hot day. Boozy popsicles aren’t a new invention, but the 25 Adult Alcoholic Popsicles are my favorite recipes to wow friends with. Now, these adult popsicle recipes aren’t for kids. Obviously. So keep them tucked in the back of the freezer. It’s even easier than you make think to learn how to make alcoholic popsicles! One taste and you’ll want all your cocktails to be frozen this summer.
25 ADULT ALCOHOLIC POPSICLES
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT or COCKTAIL pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These creamy, dreamy adult popsicles are must for summer!
Real Housemoms TV
- Bourbon Peaches & Cream Popsicles – Bourbon and peaches are best friends!
- Kahlúa Café Con Leche Pudding Pops – These creamy coffee popsicles are amazing!
- Roasted Strawberry with Mascarpone Cream Pop – Oh my gosh! The flavor combo of these popsicles is insanely good!
- Coffee Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Pops – Who wouldn’t want a layer of fudge in the middle of their popsicle?!
- Chocolate-Dipped Coconut + Rum Popsicles – You had me at chocolate!
Like your dessert a little fruity? These adult popsicles are sure to hit the spot!
- Peach Moscato and Raspberry Pop – I love Moscato anything and these ice pops are pretty killer!
- Boozy Watermelon Pops – So fresh and perfect for summer!
- Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins – I never turn down a good Collins, especially one loaded with my favorite fruits!
- Sex on the Beach Poptail – Tropical, fruity, and everything fantastic about summer!
- Grapefruit and Strawberry Greyhound – A classic cocktail with a summer twist you’ll love!
Herbs and citrus make these adult popsicles cocktail pop heaven!
- Mojito Popsicles – Refreshing and bursting with fresh lime and mint flavor!
- Blueberry MojitoPopsicles – Fruity deliciousness at its best!
- Peach Mint Rum Popsicles – A sweet treat that’s perfect for cooling down at the end of the day!
- Cosmo-sicles – Fancy cocktails make tasty ice pops!
- Basil Peach Margarita Popsicles – Love the addition of basil in this margarita!
These adult popsicles prove wine makes everything better!
- Plum and Wine Popsicles – Dark red fruits with red wine is always a good idea!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Red Wine Popsicles – Forget ordering berries for your hunny, give her these popsicles instead!
- Raspberry Peach Champagne Popsicles – Crazy good and so easy to make!
- Blueberry Cabernet Cheesecake Popsicle – Next level dessert right here people!
- Peach Sangria Popsicles – Fun to look and and ever better to eat! I love all the fresh fruit in these ice pops!
Just because their adult popsicles doesn’t mean they have to be boozy! These sophisticated flavors and “feel like a kid again” classics will be the hit of any party!
- Blackberry Ombre Popsicles – So so pretty and they taste pretty awesome too!
- Pineapple Upside Down Popsicles – I love everything about these popsicles and so do my kids!
- Browned Butter Popsicles – Take your popsicle game to the next level! You’ll never look back.
- Banana Split Pudding Pops – This is a dessert mash-up everyone loves!
- Passion Tea Lemonade Popsicles – My favorite Startbucks drink is a popsicle?! Sign me up!!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE Popsicle RECIPES
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Zoku Mini Pop Molds
- Reusable Standard Ice Pop Molds
- Round Ice Pop Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- Dixie Cups
- Wooden Taster Spoons
- Ice Pop Mold with Straws
- Disposable Ice Popsicle Mold Bags
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!