This TROPICAL PARTY PUNCH RECIPE will have you feeling like you’re sitting on a warm, sunny beach. It’s an easy non-alcoholic party punch recipe everyone can enjoy!
Are you ready for warmer temps? Luckily I’ve already been experiencing warmer temperatures here in AZ. But I’m sure most of you are ready for the snow and cold to be a thing of the past. Bring on Spring, warmer temperatures and sunny days! Right?? Well I don’t know about you, but I’m already dreaming of my summer vacation on the beach! Although it’s a few months away still, I thought it’d be fun to mix up an easy party punch recipe to cheer myself up on those gloomy days. Of course a tropical party punch was in order!
Now I don’t drink alcohol, but that doesn’t stop me from drinking a delicious fruity drink with an umbrella in it! And I like the fact that I never have to worry about one of my kids sneaking a quick sip of one of my drinks. Party punches are one of my favorite things to mix up when I’m entertaining, and they always get rave reviews. Most party punches are served in a big punch bowl or one of those fancy drink dispensers with a spout. Which this tropical party punch can totally be all mixed together and put in one of those dispensers and will taste just as good, but this is how I like to put this drink together. I think it’s fun and it will make your party guests feel like they are super special too.
I first start out with a cup 3/4 full of ice.
Then I add the punch “base” to the cup, filling it about 2/3 full.
I top it off with some seltzer water or sparkling water. Just the plain kind with no added flavor.
And to make it pretty and add a yummy twist, I give it a splash of grenadine.
Topping it off with some fruit and an umbrella, you’re sure to feel like the sun is on your face and your toes are in the sand!
- 2 Liters Mango Nectar (found in the bottled juice aisle)
- 4 TBL sweetened lime juice (found in liquor aisle)
- 3 (6 oz) cans pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups Coco Real - Cream of Coconut (found in liquor aisle)
- 3 TBL grenadine - cherry flavored syrup (found in liquor aisle)
- 1 Liter seltzer water
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together the base of your party punch: which includes
- mango nectar, lime juice, pineapple juice, coco real.
- Mix until all combined really well.
- You can store this in the fridge until ready to serve.
- At service you can serve each guest individually, filling glass with ice, then fill 2/3 full with punch base, topping off with seltzer water and a splash of grenadine.
- Or you can mix punch base together with grenadine and seltzer water and add ice and punch to punch bowl to serve.
So who is ready to relax at the beach?