Your little leprechauns are going to love this pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! With our RAINBOW PARTY PUNCH recipe, the rainbow has never tasted so good!
It’s time to go green friends and I am not referring to recycling. This St. Patrick’s Day you can enjoy this small pot of gold at the end or even the beginning of your festivities. And it is going to be such a hit, that I guarantee you will have this more than once a year.
The punch has a hint of the classic green with lemon-lime soda and limeade. If you want more of a St. Patty’s green just add a few drops of green food coloring. This layered drink represents everything that makes St. Patrick’s Day. We have the whipped topping holding the specks of gold and the punch is finished off with some rainbow sherbet.
The punch itself is gorgeous with the fresh lime, lemon, and orange slices.
Our family loves to make drinks that make our holiday celebrations or any celebration at that even more special. These include our Copycat Hawaiian Punch a summer must-have. And my absolute favorite drink Tropical Italian Cream Soda.
This St. Patrick’s Day don’t over complicate your food with green craziness. Enjoy this simple St. Patrick’s Day Punch.
- 1 - 2 Liter Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 - 2 Liter Ginger Ale
- 1 frozen limeade juice concentrate
- 3 limes
- 3 Mandarin oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 pint rainbow sherbet
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons gold sprinkles
- In a large pitches 128+ ounces or larger mixing bowl. Combine lemon lime soda, Ginger Ale and limeade juice concentrate and stir together until the frozen concentrate is completely dissolved. Set in the refrigerator to chill while you slice the fruit.
- Thinly slice all of the lemons, limes and Mandarin oranges and set aside.
- Add two orange slices, 1 lemon slice and 2 lime slices to each cup. Add punch, top with a spoonful of whipped topping, sprinkle with gold sugar or sprinkles and top with a scoop of rainbow sherbet.
- Serve immediately.
- This punch is best when chilled, trust me we know.
Leave a Reply