This Strawberry Colada Dump Cake is made with just 5 ingredients and oven-ready in minutes! Best of all, it feeds a crowd, and everyone will love the delicious flavor!
If there’s one thing I’ve realized since being an adult and having kids, it’s that you can’t have it all. Mostly because there’s just not enough time! Seriously…..I think there’s something about being at home with kids for the summer that makes this reality so painfully clear. Not only is there not enough time for ALL of it, but it so often feels like there’s not enough time for ANY of it!
Of course, being the rock star moms we are, we make time….right? Especially when it comes to our kids. We drive them to practices and play dates and sleepovers, we take them to the zoo and the park and the pool, we do our best to make summer fun for them. Which is actually a lot of work!
And which leaves little time for other important things…..like dessert! The good news about this Strawberry Colada Dump Cake is that it takes no time at all. Just dump the ingredients into a pan, bake them until they’re golden brown, and enjoy a delicious home baked dessert. One that will make you believe that you actually CAN have it all….because for a minute or two, you can!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Dessert pin board!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 stick unsalted butter cut in pieces
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- Spread pie filling in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Spoon the crushed pineapple evenly over the pie filling and pour any remaining juice on top.
- Pour dry cake mix over fruit , then the dry cake mix; top with butter pieces and sprinkle evenly with coconut.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes.
- *If necessary, cover with foil near the end to prevent over-browning.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Looking for more delicious dump cake recipes? You’ll love these!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!