This Peppermint Bark Martini is the ultimate peppermint cocktail perfect for celebrating the holiday season! Made with Rum Chata, Creme de Cocoa & Peppermint Schnapps, this martini has a creamy texture and fantastic peppermint flavor!
Do you have a holiday party coming up? Having a great drink to serve your guests is the best way to get everyone into the holiday spirit. This Peppermint Bark Martini is simple to make, festive, and the absolute star at Christmas and holiday soirees!
PEPPERMINT BARK MARTINI
Like this post? Pin it to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Here’s how easy it is to make this Christmas cocktail.
Step 1: Rim the glasses with white chocolate and crushed peppermints
The first step to these peppermint cocktails is something that you can do in advance of your party. To begin, crush some candy canes or peppermints. You can do this by placing the candies in a resealable bag and crushing with a rolling pin or firm tool like a meat tenderizer. Set aside the crushed candies.
Next, melt some white chocolate chips or white candy melts on a flat plate in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Place the glass upside-down onto the melted white chocolate so the rim of the glass is covered. While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle the crushed candies over the white chocolate. Place the candied glasses in the refrigerator – this will set the chocolate and chill the glasses.
Step 2: Mix the cocktail ingredients
Once your guests are ready for a glass of Christmas cheer, you can mix up this fantastic peppermint cocktail. The ingredients you need include the following:
- Rum Chata
- Creme de Cacao
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Cream or Half and Half
To the cocktail shaker with ice, pour in the Rum Chata, Creme de Cacao, Peppermint Schnapps, and cream. Shake well.
Step 3: Pour and enjoy!
Once you’ve shaken the cocktail, you can then pour it into the prepared candied and chilled glasses. Add a candy cane for an extra garnish and a little extra holiday cheer! This drink is amazing for a girls night or kicking back in front of the fireplace and watching your favorite Christmas movie. Enjoy with your favorite Christmas cookies and candies for the ultimate holiday treat!
Want more martini recipes?
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini
- Peaches and Cream Martini
- Baileys Flat White Martini
- Eggnog Martini
- Andes Mint Martini
- More drink recipes…
- 1 1/4 oz. Rum Chata Cream Liqueur
- 1 1/4 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 3/4 oz. Creme de Cacao
- 1 1/4 oz. Cream or Half-n-Half
For Rimming Glasses:
- 2 Tbsp. white chocolate chips melted
- 1 Tbsp. crushed candy canes or peppermints
- For rimming glasses: In a resealable plastic container, crush the peppermint candies. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on a flat plate. Rim the glasses with the melted chocolate, and while the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the crushed peppermint candies over the edge of the chocolate covered glass. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve the cocktails.
- For mixing the drink: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the Rum Chata, Peppermint Schnapps, Creme de Cacao and cream. Shake vigorously. Pour into the prepared glasses and enjoy right away while cold.
If you loved this holiday drink, be sure to check out some of Erin’s other libations over at Delightful E Made:
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!