Lemon & Onion Barbeque Pork Chops is a recipe from my mom and I remember eating them while growing up. They are always so tasty and I love taking bites with onion! The combination of lemon, onion, and barbeque flavors is really delicious! The other night, we ate the pork chops with Parmesan Cilantro Corn and it was a great pairing. I try to vary our weekly menu with chicken, fish, pork, and beef, and Lemon & Onion Barbeque Pork Chops is an easy and yummy dinner that the whole family will enjoy!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 thin slices onion
- 4 thin slices lemon
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the pork chops in a 9x13 pan
- Place a slice of onion on each pork chop
- Place a slice of lemon on top of each onion
- Put a tablespoon of brown sugar on each lemon slice
- Put a tablespoon of ketchup on top of brown sugar
- Cover the pan with foil
- Bake for 1 hour (depends on the thickness of the pork chops. I used thin cut and 45 minutes was good)
- Take the foil off the pan and baste the pork chops with juice from the pan
- Bake an additional 20-30 minutes
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!