Hot Bean & Cheese Dip is super delicious, easy to make, and quite addictive! We have an annual Halloween party with our friends and this dip was one of the appetizers I brought. It is cheesy, spicy, full of flavor, and a crowd pleaser! You can adjust the amount of spice to your liking. This recipe makes a lot of dip and since there was some left on Halloween, I took the rest to a party the next night and then…it was gone!!! If you do not have a really large crowd, you can cut the recipe in the half. It tastes amazing with Fritos! Hot Bean & Cheese Dip is perfect for any football party (men love this dip), Happy Hour, or any gathering with friends!
recipe modified from allrecipes
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 16 oz cans refried beans I used one traditional and one spicy jalapeno
- 1.25 oz HOT taco seasoning mix
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 8 oz package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz package shredded pepper jack cheese
- toppings-chopped green onions sliced jalapenos, black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix and mix well
- Mix in the refried beans, hot pepper sauce, green chilies, 1/2 the cheddar cheese and 1/2 the pepper jack cheese
- Transfer the mixture to an 9x13 inch baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Turn off the oven
- Top the remaining cheddar and pepper jack cheeses and place back in the oven for 10-15 minutes
- Top with green onions, jalapenos, and black olives
Shared at The View from 510 Link Party
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!