For fun decor that is sure to catch your eye, make a HALLOWEEN GOOGLY EYE PLANTER!
There is just something about Halloween that brings out my inner child. I love the holiday. From costumes to candy, from spooky spiderwebs and bats – sign me up. So I love that this year my boys asked me if they could decorate their room for Halloween. I had a lot in my holiday stash that we could use, but there are a few projects that I thought would be fun additions, like this Halloween Googly Eye Planter!
What you’ll need:
- Terracotta pot
- Black acrylic paint
- Various sizes of googly eyes
- Glue gun/hot glue
And the steps:
- First, you’re going to want to paint your terracotta pot black.
- Go ahead and let that dry and cure overnight for best adhesion.
- Once your terracotta pot is dried, you can start adding the googly eyes! I think using different sizes really adds to the fun of the pot; you can find bags that have different sizes of googly eyes at your local craft store.
- Simply add a dot of hot glue to the back of the googly eye and add to the pot. Cover the entire bottom portion.
And just like that, in just an afternoon you a fun and “creepy” Halloween Googly Eye Planter!
My boys love it. I think it’s pretty cute myself. We’re adding a few flying bats to their walls and I got this cute light box to add a Halloween message.
What do you think? Are you ready to make a Halloween Googly Eye Planter of your own? If you liked this easy DIY, be sure to head over to A Night Owl for more! If you’re looking for more DIY decor, be sure to check out some of our favorite Fall projects like our Easy Hydrangea Wreath or our Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins! Say hi if you drop by!