Both of my kids, especially my daughter, love yogurt and eat some every day. They always want a snack when they come home from school, so I wanted to find a new way to enjoy yogurt. I found amazing JELLO-Yogurt Bites at Jello.com. We love anything cherry flavored, so I made Cherry JELL-O Yogurt Bites and they tasted great. I have made them twice and my kids (and I) really enjoyed them. There are many choices of flavors to experiment with and I already bought more kinds of yogurt and JELL-O, including raspberry cheesecake, so we are excited to try different combinations! JELL-O Yogurt Bites are super easy to make and are great snacks, breakfast sides, or desserts for your kids.
- 3 6 oz containers light very cherry yogurt
- 1 3 oz package cherry flavored JELL-O Gelatin
- Mix yogurt and dry gelatin mix in a microwaveable bowl
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir
- Microwave 2 to 3 more minutes, or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring after each minute
- Spoon the mixture into paper-lined mini muffin pan cups
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm (I left mine for a couple hours)
- Remove JELL-O yogurt bites from liners
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!