I love color! (How many posts do I start with I LOVE _____ ?) I love bright colors, and I’m drawn to things with color. When I started to think about a drink I could share with you all for Halloween I thought I needed to think of something with color. Caramel Appeltinis are perfect because they’re a bright green color and they have the perfect fall flavor, caramel apple! I put a piece of caramel at the bottom of the glass so that when you’re done with the drink there’s a little snack at the bottom. 🙂 Give this drink a try on Halloween for a yummy adult treat!
- 2 oz. sour apple schnapps
- 1 oz. butterscotch schnapps
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz sweet and sour mix
- 1 caramel square optional
- place caramel square at the bottom of a chilled martini glass
- combine the rest of the ingredients in a shaker with ice
- give a shake or two and pour into glass over candy
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!