BREAKFAST PIZZA is super easy to make and my family loves it! Kids love to help make them and eat them. They’re perfect for a weekend breakfast!
This weekend I really wanted eggs and sausage. I’m nothing fancy just eggs and sausage but then I put my head in the fridge and the wheels started spinning and I pulled out everything to make breakfast pizza and this happened.
They turned out sooooo good. I kept going back for more and I was eating them as I took pictures which can be pretty dangerous as a blogger. What if I don’t get a good picture and I just ate my subject!!! That’s never good! These are so easy to make but feel like a really special breakfast. My monkey loves to help in the kitchen and these would be perfect for kids to help with. I made the eggs and the sausage and then you can get help with the crescent dough, and spreading the ingredients over top. Breakfast Pizza is definitely part of our weekend breakfast rotation now!
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cottage cheese
- 1 can Grands crescent rolls (These are bigger than traditional crescent rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- cook sausage over medium heat in a pan, breaking up as it cooks
- remove once done cooking and allow to drain on a paper lined plate
- crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and add in cottage cheese
- whisk eggs until light and fluffy
- preheat pan over medium low heat and spray with cooking spray
- pour the eggs into the pan and stir slowly as they cook
- continue to cook until eggs are completely done but not dry and remove to a plate
- open can of crescent rolls and lay out in four rectangles
- pinch the seams together so that they are attached and stretch to a 4 inch by 8 inch rectangle
- cut the rectangle in half so that you are left with 2 squares and place on a baking sheet
- spread a tablespoon or 2 over the tops of the squares
- layer a 1/4 cup of scrambled egg on top of the mozzarella cheese
- top with the breakfast sausage and then place pieces of cream cheese over the tops, spread out
- place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until crescent roll is golden brown
- remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes then sprinkle with green onion
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!