Simple, kid friendly Baked BBQ Chicken Nuggets that the whole family will enjoy and baked in 20 minutes!
Let’s talk chicken for a minute. Are you a white meat or dark meat kind of person? On the bone or off?
So I am all about the white meat off the bone. I do not necessarily enjoying it any other way unless it is cooked really well.
Sure I love to eat wings, those are definitely the exception. You might be saying, gross isn’t white meat super dry? Well it doesn’t have to be at all. If you prepare it just right, and for the love of God do not over cook it, white meat can be magnificent.
My family is all about the dark meat on the bone so I typically painfully eat my way through a meal but today I am taking over the menu and making what I like. The kids actually love it when I make these! They are a great kind of finger food that is just perfect for those little fingers to dig into! ENJOY!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¾ cups Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Place flour, BBQ sauce and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Coat each cube of chicken with flour, then BBQ sauce, then bread crumbs and place onto baking sheet.
- Continue to do each this with each cube until done.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. ENJOY!
Want more kid friendly meals? Here you go!