These BAKED CLUB SLIDERS are the perfect addition to any game day celebration!
My family loves get togethers. And when we get together, it always involves good food. Usually our get togethers involve potlucks and everyone brings something to share. Finger foods are one of my favorite things to bring, so that everyone can have a little taste of it. Sliders are always a good idea if you need a finger food for a potluck. We decided to make these baked club sliders for our latest family get together, and they were an absolute hit!! How could they not be? There is bacon on them!
My mom and I assembled the sandwiches in the morning, covered them with foil to store in the fridge, and then baked them right before dinner. I love that with this recipe you can assemble them ahead of time. A few hours before or even the day before your party.
I’ve made a different, but similar recipe in the past and they are really good. For these, I decided to add some mustard to the sauce that goes over these sliders before they are baked. I’m not a huge fan of mustard on my sandwiches, and either is my husband, but the mustard on these, was a delicious addition! My family loved them and really loved the addition of bacon too.
I added the fun toothpicks to make them feel like real club sandwiches, with their fancy toothpicks. But really, you don’t need them and in most cases, they will be devoured as soon as you take them out of the oven! There won’t be time to add toothpicks.
- You will need a 9x13 pan and a 8x8 pan for these sliders.
- Slice rolls and spread mayo on bottom half.
- Cook bacon and break each cooked piece into 3rds.
- Place rolls in pans and assemble sandwiches.
- Start with turkey, ham, bacon and then 1/2 piece of cheese on each sandwich.
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, onion powder, worcestershire, sugar and poppy seeds.
- Pour mixture over sandwiches.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Or cover sandwiches with plastic wrap and store in fridge before baking.
- *Sometimes I make these the day before.
We also love these hot ham and cheese sliders. They are always the first things gone at our super bowl parties.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!