Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites are the perfect crowd pleasing snack for your next tailgate!
Football season is almost here! I look forward to Football year round. Sure, Baseball is great. The World Cup was exciting. But they don’t compare to Football season! The tailgating parties can’t be beat…and that’s because of the food! All the appetizers!! So many good things to choose from!
These Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites are my best crock pot recipes to bring to any tailgating party! They are SO easy, you cannot mess them up!! They’re thrown together in minutes and steal the show at any potluck. My kind of recipe!
The sweet heat from the pepper jelly is what makes these little kielbasa bites so perfect. Tangy from the BBQ sauce and spicy from the jelly. YUM! If you want them extra spicy, use extra red pepper flakes! You can’t go wrong! Enjoy!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Appetizer pin board!
- 3 packages kielbasa, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 (10.5 ounce) jar red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (or more if you want it extra spicy)
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low 6 hours, increasing to high for the last 30 minutes of cooking (or on high 3.5 to 4 hours total)
- Stir every 30 minutes to make sure the bottom kielbasa isn't burning.