Ramen Salad is perfect for a summer party, potluck, or Memorial Day Weekend barbeque. I remember eating a very similar salad in the summer while I was growing up and I always loved it! When my friend comes to visit this weekend, we are going to be spending so much time enjoying the pool, catching up with each other, and hanging out with our families, that we don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. I know we will be barbequing several times, so Ramen Salad would be a great side dish, but would also work as a light lunch. I love how simple and quick Ramen Salad is to make, yet is full of amazing flavor! For a larger crowd, you can double or triple the recipe! I was starving when I made it, so I ate it soon after mixing it together, and it tasted great. However, the original recipe recommends chilling it for several hours or overnight for the best flavor. I found the Ramen Salad recipe at Greene Acres Hobby Farm!
- 1 pack slaw
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 2 packs ramen noodles chicken flavor broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2-1 tbsp pepper
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 chicken pack flavorings in ramen noodle package
- In a large bowl, combine slaw, green onions, sunflower seeds, and ramen noodles
- In a separate small bowl, mix together oil, pepper, vinegar, sugar, and chicken flavoring packets, until well combined
- Pour over the salad, toss, and chill
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!