Instant Pot Peach Cobbler makes this iconic summer dessert a breeze! Use fresh peaches for a delicious dessert with lots of gooey fruit!
This Instant Pot Peach Cobbler is the easiest way to make a fruit cobbler dessert in less than half an hour. Skip the stove and oven this summer with this pressure cooker dessert and simple but delicious crockpot chicken recipes. You’ll never bake cobbler again after you try this pressure cooker recipe, I promise.
INSTANT POT PEACH COBBLER
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Cobbler is great because it can be made with just about any fruit. Plus, it’s got the same flavor profile as a pie without any difficult pastry work! I prefer peach cobbler because it just tastes like summer to me with the sweet, tender peach slices surrounded by fluffy cake-like topping.
A lot of modern cobbler recipes use a pre-made cake mix, but I prefer to make this simple cobbler topping myself with just 6 baking staples plus a little cinnamon and nutmeg to take it from ordinary to extraordinary — all in the Instant Pot!
Peach Cobblers Ingredients
PEACHES: This is perfect with fresh peaches! They soften as the pressure cooker does its job, releasing all the sweetness into the cobbler syrup. I recommend peeling the peaches for a less tart dessert that’s super easy to eat. You can always use canned peaches in a pinch, too!
SUGARS: I use white and brown sugar in this peach cobbler recipe for a little extra sweetness that’s got some flavor, too. I love brown sugar, and it melds so well with this cobbler crust flavor.
SEASONINGS: Cobbler isn’t the same without a little pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg in the mix. It brings an extra sweetness with a little spice to take this basic batter to the next level.
This Instant Pot Peach Cobbler uses no cake mix but it’s still super easy to make with all pantry staples! It doesn’t get much easier than this dump and make dessert.
How to Make Peach Cobbler in an Instant Pot
- First, mix the peaches with sugar, flour, and a little water in a large bowl.
- Then, boil some water in the Instant Pot on Sauté mode and add the peach mixture when it’s bubbling.
- Now, mix some flour, brown sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl. Just a pastry cutter or a fork to cut the butter into the dry ingredients. You want it to look like teeny tiny crumbs. Then stir in the milk.
- Next, spoon the batter over the peaches in the Instant Pot and seal it up. Set the pressure cooker to manual pressure for 20 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes before quick releasing, and unlocking the lid.
- Then all you have to do it scoop and serve! You can totally let your dessert cook while you eat dinner!
Like any amazing cobbler, this is perfect topped with vanilla ice cream, my boys’ favorite brown sugar-cinnamon ice cream, or a little whipped cream. This yummy dessert dish will last up to 3 days in the fridge – if you have leftovers at all. It’s THAT good!
Can I Use Canned Peaches Instead of Fresh?
Every summer I use peach season as an excuse to make this simple peach cobbler in the Instant Pot! We love fresh peaches, but I always buy more than we can eat before they get too ripe.
If you’re craving peach cobbler in the off-season, make this Instant Pot Peach Cobbler using canned peaches! I like to rinse them before making this pressure cooker cobbler for a little less liquid when it’s done.
More Fruity Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Dessert Nachos
- No-Bake Creamsicle Chiffon Pie
- Cherry Hand Pies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Mini Raspberry Mousse Cakes
- More DESSERT recipes…
Tools used to make this Instant Pot Peach Cobbler recipe
Instant Pot: I don’t know how I ever lived without a pressure cooker in my kitchen! The Instant Pot may be daunting to new users, but there’s no faster way to take frozen meat to fully cooked with no thawing! Plus, it makes a delicious cheesecake.
Mixing bowls: Be sure to whisk the dry ingredients together for the cobbler crust to avoid any raw flour or sugar clumps when you’re cooking!
- Add peaches, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of flour. Stir to combine until peaches are coated. Set aside.
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute setting, add water, and bring to a boil. Add peach mixture to boiling water. Stir and let cook while you prepared the topping.
- In another mixing bowl stir together 2 cups of flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Cut butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry cutter or a fork until small crumbs form. (It should have a sand-like texture that'll stick together when you pinch it.) Pour in milk and stir until a loose dough forms.
- Spoon the cobbler topping over the peaches in dollops. It will spread as the cobbler cooks, but try to evenly cover the peaches as best you can.
- Lock the Instant Pot lid in place and set the vent to sealing. Turn the pot to high pressure (Manual setting) and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is done, allow the pot to naturally release for 10 minutes before quick releasing any remaining pressure.
- Portion cobbler into bowls and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, if you like.