These Hershey Kiss Pretzels are the easiest dessert there is and they’re perfect for entertaining lots of loved ones this holiday season!
Unbelievably easy to make Hershey Kiss Pretzels are the ultimate sweet and salty snack! Three ingredients and 35 minutes are all it takes to make everyone’s favorite bite-sized indulgence!
THE EASIEST SWEET TREAT THERE IS
The hardest part about this pretzel with Hershey Kisses recipe is having to unwrap all those Kisses! This easy to assemble dessert recipe will yield 80 pieces, but you can honestly make as many or as few as you want at any time!
If you love how easy this recipe is then you will also love Crock Pot Salty Sweet Candy and Slow Cooker Chocolate Turtles!
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH HERSHEY KISS PRETZELS
- Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels – When you’re entertaining, you need recipes that are simple to make and easy for people to grab too!
- Christmas Crack – This simple yet delicious brittle style dessert is everyone’s holiday favorite!
- Reindeer Chow – Everyone will be delighted to grab a handful of this fun and festive munchy mix!
Pretzels: For these bite sized treats I like to use waffle style pretzels. You can also use traditional pretzel twists too!
Hershey Kisses: You can use classic Hershey’s Kisses, Hershey’s Hugs, or any variety you want to!
M&Ms: I use classic M&Ms but you can also use seasonal flavors or even Peanut Butter M&Ms.
HOW TO MAKE PRETZEL HERSHEY KISS TREATS
STEP ONE: Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees F. Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and layout a single layer of pretzels. Place a Hershey Kiss onto the top of each waffle pretzel. Place the baking sheet in the oven for 4-5 minutes and remove it once the chocolates are glossy and soft.
STEP TWO: Gently place an M&M into the center of each melty Kiss and place the baking sheet in the fridge. Allow the pretzels with Hershey Kisses to chill for 20 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- White and milk chocolate will melt at different rates. If you are using a mix of Hershey Kiss flavors then it is best to cook them on separate baking sheets.
- Overbaking the chocolate will result in a melty mess and can actually ruin the texture of the chocolate. Make sure to take these pretzels with Hershey Kisses and M&Ms out of the oven as soon as the chocolate softens.
- Store these delicious Hershey Kiss Bites in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
HOW TO STORE HERSHEY KISS PRETZEL BITES
Once the Hershey Kisses on top of the pretzels have hardened you will be able to store them in an airtight container. You can stack these pretzel bites in an airtight container or just place them into a ziplock bag. Keep these delicious treats at room temperature, away from any heat or direct sunlight.
WILL PRETZELS GET SOGGY IN THE FRIDGE?
These Hershey Kiss Pretzels are best when left at room temperature. Pretzels may actually go bad faster when placed in the fridge. To keep these Hershey pretzel bites from going stale, simply try and make the number of bites that you plan on consuming. Any leftovers will still be perfectly fresh a couple days later if stored properly!
OTHER EASY DESSERT RECIPES
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate
- Holiday Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Peppermint Bark Meringues
- Peppermint Bark
- Eggnog Fudge
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread the pretzels out on the baking sheet in a single layer. Then top each pretzel with a Hershey's kiss or a Hershey's hug. (see note)
- Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until chocolate is glossy and soft.
- Push an M&M into the center of each chocolate piece. Allow to chill in the fridge for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- White and milk chocolate melt at different rates, it is easier to do them separately if you’re using both types of chocolate.
- I used Christmas M&Ms, but you can use regular M&Ms or any holiday-themed M&Ms you like for different occasions.
- Stove in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.