Halloween Cotton Ball Ghosts are an easy and fun project to get little ones excited for Halloween!
Fall is just around the corner and we’re SO ready! Fall leaves, all things pumpkin, and Halloween! Yay! Are you excited? We are! So we’re sharing this fun little cotton ball ghost craft that’s perfect to do with the kids! Even toddlers can do this one!
- Cotton Balls
- 1 white mini-poster board
- 1 piece of adhesive black felt
- (2) 12-inch pieces of black yarn
- Scotch tape
- With a crayon or pencil, draw 2 ghost shapes on the white mini-poster board. Cut out the shapes with scissors.
- Using a light-colored crayon, draw 4 eyes and 2 mouths on the black felt. Cut out the shapes with scissors.
- Cut two 12 inch pieces of black yarn.
- Using a glue stick, apply glue to the entire ghost. Place cotton balls on top of the glue, covering the ghost shape entirely.
- Peel the adhesive off of the back of the eyes and mouth (or apply the glue stick to the back of the eyes and mouth if you do not have adhesive felt) and place on top of the cotton-filled ghost.
- Use scotch tape to attach the yarn in the back of the ghost for hanging.
- Hang your ghosts and enjoy them!
Aren’t they cute? And so easy to make too! There’s something about cotton balls that kids love!