It’s Friday!!!!!!!! Cinco de Mayo is this weekend and Stacey and I have been looking forward to getting together and celebrating all weekend. There are a lot of really exciting announcements coming up starting with some VERY big prizes up for grabs next week here for #BrunchWeek. We are teaming up with over 30 bloggers for a Mother’s Day Brunch extravaganza with yummy recipes and ideas as well as giveaways all week long. You will not want to miss any of it.
This milkshake made my mouth water when I read this post. This Spiked Snickerdoodle Milkshake from The Pink Flour is such a great treat for the adults in my house and then I’m sure I know a few littles that would like a non spiked version too.
Just look at these Seven layer bars from From My Perspective. They look amazing, right? These will be making an appearance in my house VERY soon.
I love the recipes that Yesterfood shares with us and this Streamliner Cake is no exception. It’s not only the recipes but the stories that go along with them.
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!