It’s that time of week again! Stacey and I are gearing up for Easter with our families and planning our menus and decorating the house, and feeling pretty lucky to host this great party every week to get inspiration from you all. Thanks for coming back every week and thanks to all the new blogs that shared with us last week. It’s so great to make new blog friends.
We shared this first feature from Joan of Chocolate, Chocolate and More on Facebook this week and everyone loved it. When I got out to my mom’s house this week she and my grandmother were talking about how yummy they looked!
Didn’t Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom make some great Moss Eggs? I love the green so much! Living in AZ I like to bring as much green into the house as I can because there isn’t a whole lot outside. 🙂 These are so simple to make and you could use this technique to make other great spring and summer crafts. You should really pop in and check them out after you link up.
I have never been a big coconut fan growing up but all of a sudden I like coconut so now I’m on a mission to try all kinds of great new coconut recipes and catch up with everyone else. These Coconut Butter Cookies from Gloria at Simply Gloria look and sound delicious. I love that they start with a cake mix. She’s right when she says that cake mixes can make great bases for fast yummy treats. 🙂
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!