How was your St. Patty’s Day? We had a great time over at Stacey’s and it turned into a two day event. Isn’t that fun when you have such a great time that you decide to keep it going the next day? I got to know one of Stacey’s friends, Julie, and her family more and had a great time. Of course we had so much food that the second day was necessary. 🙂
Last week’s party was fantastic and we had some new friends show up. There was a fantastic range of posts too, centerpieces and furniture redos to green smoothies and Easter desserts. Here were just a few of our favorites.
Being from the South I’m a big fan of grits but I’ve never had them in a muffin. That’s something I’m going to be changing really soon. These Down Home Grits Muffins from Yesterfood look delicious and I bet the are amazing with that honey!
Isn’t this dresser beautiful?1?! I love finding furniture and giving it a new life and helping it to fit my home. The tutorial from Sophisticated Yellow is great also!
Did you celebrate Pi Day? I first heard about Pi day from my Uncle Mike. They celebrate with chocolate chip cookie pies too. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Your Homebased Mom looks so yummy that I can’t wait to put a big gooey bite into my mouth. I will have to wait for a day with a long run because that bite will turn into
the whole pie a gigantic piece!
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!