How was your St. Patty’s Day? We had a great time over at Stacey’s and it turned into a two day event. Isn’t that fun when you have such a great time that you decide to keep it going the next day? I got to know one of Stacey’s friends, Julie, and her family more and had a great time. Of course we had so much food that the second day was necessary. 🙂
Last week’s party was fantastic and we had some new friends show up. There was a fantastic range of posts too, centerpieces and furniture redos to green smoothies and Easter desserts. Here were just a few of our favorites.
Being from the South I’m a big fan of grits but I’ve never had them in a muffin. That’s something I’m going to be changing really soon. These Down Home Grits Muffins from Yesterfood look delicious and I bet the are amazing with that honey!
Isn’t this dresser beautiful?1?! I love finding furniture and giving it a new life and helping it to fit my home. The tutorial from Sophisticated Yellow is great also!
Did you celebrate Pi Day? I first heard about Pi day from my Uncle Mike. They celebrate with chocolate chip cookie pies too. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Your Homebased Mom looks so yummy that I can’t wait to put a big gooey bite into my mouth. I will have to wait for a day with a long run because that bite will turn into
the whole pie a gigantic piece!
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!