EASY Lime Pie is the perfect refreshing dessert for warm spring and summer days. This is my mom’s recipe and it brings back memories of eating it in the summer while growing up. It is really easy to make and tastes super yummy!
This week is going be in the high 80s and low 90s here in Arizona, so I am glad I have an EASY Lime Pie in the freezer! My son has a baseball game this morning and it will be great to come home and enjoy a cool slice of pie this afternoon. I will be making this pie a lot this spring and summer!
- 2 pre-made graham cracker pie crusts
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz 3 cups cool whip (store bought or homemade )
- 12 oz limeade softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Combine cream cheese, cool whip, limeade, and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl
- Mix with an electric mixer until well combined and smooth (my mom uses a blender)
- Pour into the 2 pie crusts
- Place the pies in the freezer for several hours, or until hardened
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!