When I first started dating my husband his favorite ice cream was Ben & Jerry’s Chubby Hubby. For me just about every ice cream is my favorite, but I have to admit that Chubby Hubby is pretty darn good. OK, it’s better than darn good! If I had it as often as I’d like, it’d be called Chubby Wifey! 🙂
How can you go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate and pretzels? You can’t!
I was thinking about what to serve for the Super Bowl and thought popcorn is always a great snack while watching the game, so why not make it a sweet treat? This is so great for a party because it’s so super easy and tasty beyond belief. This makes a huge batch perfect for a party but I’ve even made it for just my family. I had to give half to my friend because it was so good I couldn’t stop snacking.
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1 tbsp salt don't worry, no heart attacks here, most will stay in the bottom of the pot after corn is popped but his gets the perfect amount on the popcorn
- 1 c popcorn kernels unpopped
- 8 oz. pretzel peanut butter sandwiches
- 8 oz. chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- melt coconut oil in a large pot over med high heat
- stir salt into the melted oil
- add in the corn kernels and stir to coat in oil and salt, cover with lid (Do Not Walk Away)
- Holding lid on, shake the pot every few seconds
- remove from heat when popping slows to every couple of seconds
- pour into an even layer over two baking sheets
- melt chocolate according to directions on package
- mix pretzels evenly on two baking sheets
- melt peanut butter in microwave for 1 min
- drizzle chocolate and peanut butter over both baking sheets
- allow popcorn to sit on counter until chocolate and peanut butter harden
- mix and pour into a bowl to serve
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!