When I first started dating my husband his favorite ice cream was Ben & Jerry’s Chubby Hubby. For me just about every ice cream is my favorite, but I have to admit that Chubby Hubby is pretty darn good. OK, it’s better than darn good! If I had it as often as I’d like, it’d be called Chubby Wifey! 🙂
How can you go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate and pretzels? You can’t!
Real Housemoms TV
I was thinking about what to serve for the Super Bowl and thought popcorn is always a great snack while watching the game, so why not make it a sweet treat? This is so great for a party because it’s so super easy and tasty beyond belief. This makes a huge batch perfect for a party but I’ve even made it for just my family. I had to give half to my friend because it was so good I couldn’t stop snacking.
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1 tbsp salt don't worry, no heart attacks here, most will stay in the bottom of the pot after corn is popped but his gets the perfect amount on the popcorn
- 1 c popcorn kernels unpopped
- 8 oz. pretzel peanut butter sandwiches
- 8 oz. chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- melt coconut oil in a large pot over med high heat
- stir salt into the melted oil
- add in the corn kernels and stir to coat in oil and salt, cover with lid (Do Not Walk Away)
- Holding lid on, shake the pot every few seconds
- remove from heat when popping slows to every couple of seconds
- pour into an even layer over two baking sheets
- melt chocolate according to directions on package
- mix pretzels evenly on two baking sheets
- melt peanut butter in microwave for 1 min
- drizzle chocolate and peanut butter over both baking sheets
- allow popcorn to sit on counter until chocolate and peanut butter harden
- mix and pour into a bowl to serve
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!