If you are in need of a quick and easy snack or appetizer, this Bacon Ranch Cheesy Bread is it! This bread is loaded with bacon, ranch flavor and tons of cheese! It is great for parties or game day!
BACON RANCH CHEESY BREAD!
Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I love a good cheesy bread recipe because . . . duh . . . cheese and bread! Who doesn’t like that combo!?!?! What could possibly make it better? Bacon and ranch, of course.
This is the type of snack that makes it to my holiday feasts. I am a self-proclaimed cheese addict and my mom is a full-on carb-aholic! So between the bread and the cheese, we are both happy. It’s great to have a few quick and easy recipes like this one for the busy holiday feasts. Cheesy bread can be ready in no time. That lets you focus on the stars of your holiday feast, a golden brown turkey, glazed ham, or perfectly cooked prime rib. Mmmmm. I am ready to feast!
For this Bacon Ranch Cheesy Bread, you can pre-cook the bacon so that everything is ready when you need it. Then just mix the butter and dry ranch dip, slather it on the bread. Top with cooked bacon and loads of cheese. Bake, cut, and serve.
Good food doesn’t have to be complicated. It just has to be cheeeeesy and bacon-y! I should have t-shirts made because those are some words to live by. I haven’t met a savory recipe that couldn’t be improved with a little (or a lot!) of bacon and cheese. In fact, I try to add cheese to just about anything I make. No need for me to add cheese to this recipe because the cheese is the main ingredient!
- 1 Large French or Sourdough Loaf - sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter - room temp
- 1 ounce Ranch Dip Mix (I use half the package for a more mild ranch flavor)
- 1/2 Lb. Cooked Bacon - chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place bread on large baking sheet.
- Mix butter and dry ranch dip until combined. (use 1/2 package for lighter ranch flavor or whole package for a strong flavor) Spread mixture onto bread.
- Top evenly with chopped bacon.
- Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Layer cheese on top of bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melty. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to brown top.
- Slice and serve.
Check out more deliciously cheesy recipes for your feast. . .