Spinach Bell Pepper Dip is a warm cheesy dip that tastes amazing! Garlic, cream cheese, sour cream and mozarella cheese make the best dip for parties!
One of my all time favorite appetizers to order when I find it on the menu is spinach artichoke dip. I love the warm cheesy flavor mixed with the garlic and artichoke. The other day I wanted to make spinach and artichoke dip and had everything BUT the artichoke!! UGH! That’s the worst, right! So I got down to business and scanned the fridge and pantry for a replacement. I ended up finding a red bell pepper and got to work making Spinach Bell Pepper Dip. This dip is so simple to make and I truly usually have everything on hand in the kitchen to make it. It’s great for a party for the simple reason that everyone loves it! Why else would it be on almost every menu in restaurants around the country!
We all start the month ready to go with our diets and then the playoffs start! It can’t just be me right? This year I’m making a change. I’m doing a Whole 30 diet during the week and then relaxing on the weekends. This is so much better. It’s way easier for me to stick to something when it’s small goals and I don’t feel like I’m missing out. This weekend we’re watching the playoffs AND having friends over for cards. I’m really looking forward to it because I want to eat this dip again and we’ve been snowed in for days and they’re all within walking distance. We’re not getting out but at least we’ll be having a little party with friends. Raid the kitchen and make this dip this weekend!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 10 oz. frozen spinach defrosted, drained, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup mozarella shredded
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- add onion to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened
- place bell pepper into pan and cook until just softened
- add garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then remove the skillet from the heat and set aside
- beat cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream together until smooth
- add in the thawed spinach, onion bell pepper mixture, 1/2 cup mozarella and salt and pepper and stir
- grease a 3 to 4 quart casserole dish with cooking spray and add the cheese mixture
- spread into an even layer and top with remaining mozarella
- place in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes
- remove and serve with bread or crackers for dipping
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!