This SPINACH ARTICHOKE SCRAMBLE is a quick & easy breakfast PACKED with flavor!!
I am in a total breakfast rut. I have two eggs over easy on toast like every. single. day.
So. I decided it was time to break free from the rut, and this easy Spinach Artichoke Scramble was the answer. It comes together super quick and it doesn’t have any crazy ingredients. In fact, most of them were already in my kitchen! It was only about 10 minutes of prep and about 10 minutes of cook time.
The flavors of this scramble blend together absolutely perfectly. If you don’t feel like separating out the egg whites, just sub the six whites with three full eggs. This makes a nice big batch that when served with some slices of toast will make the perfect easy breakfast for four!
- 6 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites or three more whole eggs
- 2 TBSPs half and half
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 TBSP butter
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped artichokes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz feta cheese
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add the spinach and cooking, staring frequently until it is completely wilted. Remove the spinach (and any excess liquid).
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and egg whites. Then whisk in the half an half and garlic salt.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and melt the butter. Add the eggs, and begin to scramble them. Add in the cheese, artichokes, and spinach. Continue cooking until the eggs are fully cooked. About five minutes.
You might also like