This fun recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Dip is great to serve at your next party or game day!
I made you this delicious Slow Cooker Taco Dip today. I use a rotisserie chicken in this recipe. I like the flavor the rotisserie chicken adds to simple dip recipes like this one. After I dice up the chicken, the dip comes together very fast. I mix together the chicken, sour cream, cheese, taco seasoning, and green onion. Cook that on HIGH for 2 hours, and then stir. Serve topped with tomatoes and more green onion.
How about serving this dip for game day? Or even for an appetizer for a holiday party. Do you have all your Christmas shopping done? I am almost done, I am trying to finish up before school gets out. I hope you have a great holiday and I will be back next month with another of my best crock pot recipes!
- 4 cups diced chicken from a rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1.25 oz pkg. taco seasoning
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- diced tomato
- more sliced green onion
- 1 large bag corn chips
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker add the chicken, sour cream, sharp cheese, taco seasoning and green onion. Gently stir together.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time. Stir and serve with the tomato and extra green onion on the side for guest to put on their plate.
You may also like: Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole