Your game day crowd will rave about these easy to make Oven Baked Crab Fries!
Every year, we head to the Jersey Shore for our summer vacation. Not the same Jersey Shore that Snooky, Paulie D. and the gang invaded, but about 64 miles south in Ocean City.
Every year, we rent the same house with our friends. It’s the perfect vacation. We do a whole lotta nothin’…and it’s blissful. By day, you can find us with our rear ends in the sand and our feet in the surf. And, at night, we are cruising the boardwalk munching on water ice and Chickie and Pete’s Crab Fries.
Real Housemoms TV
If you are from the Philadelphia area or have ever been to the Jersey Shore, you have probably heard of Chickie and Pete’s Crab Fries. They’re kinda famous there.
You can’t walk down 10 feet down the board walk without that signature aroma wafting in the warm air. To. Die. For.
If you’re not familiar with Crab Fries let me clue you in…there is no crab in the fries. The secret is in the seasoning.
I thought I would try my hand at recreating these famous fries in an effort to try to hang on to summer.
Get more great recipes like this one on our Best Side Dishe Recipes pin board!
- 4 large baking potatoes peeled and cut into fries
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Spread fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Toss with olive oil ensuring that all fries are evenly coated.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown; turning once about halfway through baking.
- Remove fries from the oven and immediately toss with Old Bay Seasoning and salt.
If you like this recipe, make sure you check out some of my other recipes:
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!