NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BALLS are so amazing! They’re so rich that one ball will satisfy your sweet tooth but they’re filled with protein and fiber to help keep you full of energy also!
I have a sweet tooth! It’s strong and it comes out most right after I finish dinner! For me a strong, rich flavor is a life saver because it doesn’t take much to satisfy my craving and I don’t end up eating half a cake or tray of brownies! Dark chocolate really helps me out! The flavor is so intense that I’m fine with just a small square of the stuff. When I started thinking about No Bake Energy Balls I knew that they was going to need dark chocolate in them. I love that my No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls have my sweet tooth covered but also have protein and fiber in them to help keep me feel full so I’m not running back into the kitchen to load up!
The peanut butter is my friend! I helps to hold everything together but, I mean, it’s peanut butter so it’s pretty amazing!!! Then, you add in toasted coconut and some crunch from the pecans, chewiness from the raisins and you’ve got me hooked! I had my husband try them and he was very happy! I had to warn him not to eat the entire container of them. (It’s happened before.) I’m so glad I made these and can’t wait to experiment with more flavors! No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls will be in my fridge all summer long!
- in a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, honey, and cocoa powder
- in a medium bowl combine oats, coconut, pecans, chocolate chips, raisins and toss till mixed
- pour the oats mixture over the chocolate mixture and stir until all combined
- cover the bowl and place in the freezer for 30 min or fridge for 1-2 hours, until mixture is firm
- scoop 2 tbsp of mixture and form into a ball
- set into an airtight container
- refrigerate until ready to eat