Wow you guys! This summer has been flying past! What have you been up to? I was just up in Oregon finding a house with my husband. We drove up from AZ so that he could have his car up there when he starts work. We left on Friday morning and arrived in Hillsboro on Monday morning just in time to meet our agent for a full day of house hunting. We had Monday and Tuesday to find something before I had to fly back on Wednesday. Yikes!!! Talk about stress! We finally found one that we love. It was built in the late 70’s and is set back from a cul de sac. There are huge trees all around too with two big cherry trees full of cherries in the front. Yay!!! Coming from the desert we are both so excited. There will also be some fun projects around the house that I’ll be able to share with you all as time goes by too. Keep you fingers crossed that everything goes well and we can close on time. I’m actually on the plane right now checking everything out and getting to spend time blogging, thanks Southwest! 🙂 Did you all see the party last week? We had some great stuff and I found some new blogs to follow. I love it! Thanks for sharing everyone and keep it up. 🙂 Here are this week’s features.
- Caprese Baked Eggs from The Two Bite Club
- 30 Minute Letter Hanging from The Princess and Her Cowboys
- Baked Avocados from Lamberts Lately
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!