How was your week? Mine was fantastic! If you follow me on Instagram you know that I went out to California to spend time with my family for Easter. It was great I got to spend time with all my grandparents, my parents, and one of my brothers and his family including my super cute nephew and my sister-in-law and her boyfriend! When we all get together we have some great food and fun.
Last week’s party was fantastic! You guys always make it so much fun, thank you. Here are the three features from last week.
One of my ALL time favorite foods is Brie! I would eat it all day long everyday if I could and not have a heart attack at an early age. The second I saw this Bake Brie Recipe from Lemon Grove Avenue I knew I had to make it!
If you’ve looked around our blog you know that we LOVE bacon around here. Someone once searched “bacon wrapped bacon” and we came up! These Roasted Bacon Cheesy Potatoes from Your Homebased Mom look perfect for us and a must make!
These Cookies and Cream Bars form Simply Gloria look amazing and I have to make them fast! My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream so I know that these are perfect for me and my family.
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!