This week of Fabulous Fridays is going up late because it is my birthday!!! Or was yesterday. I had such a great day. I got to spend time with my family and had dinner made for me. The Girl Scouts even sold cookies out in front of the store so I could get my Thin Mint fix!!! Thanks for having patience with me this week.
Here are just some of the great posts linked up last week.
Real Housemoms TV
Don’t these Lemon Ricotta Fritters look delicious! Julie from White Lights on Wednesday really did a great job and I will be making these this weekend. Now that Spring is here I am on a lemon kick and I think these would make be very popular in my house!
Don’t you just want to great big spoon of this Roasted Garlic Potato soup from Yesterfood! I love garlic and potato soup. It just sounds like the perfect warm soup for night.
Isn’t this Spring Bouquet from I Got This Martha adorable?! They would make such a fun center piece too. My kids would love to
make eat these with me.
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!