Creamy buffalo ranch covered chicken and pepper jack cheese, wrapped in bread dough, and baked in a bundt pan to make a savory & delicious BUFFALO CHICKEN PULL-APART BREAD!
There is nothing I like better than cheesy, flavorful comfort food, and this pull-apart or monkey bread, or whatever you want to call it checks all the boxes. It is easy to make. It is full of flavor. And it is so much fun!
This bread can be a tiny bit time consuming, but I like to get my kids in on the action and let them help. Watch this video to see just how easy it is to make:
Pretty great right? Just let your premade roll dough defrost so it is pliable but not yet rising. Cut it in half, and fill it with shredded chicken tossed in a creamy buffalo ranch sauce, and pepper jack cheese.
Roll in melted garlic butter, and layer in your sprayed pan.
Then bake to beautiful golden perfection. Loosen the edges with a knife, flip, and remove the pan! Then you have this fun and flavorful snack, appetizer, or even meal!
How fun would this be for a tailgating party? Or while watching your favorite television show?
The thing I really love about this is that it is not too spicy for my kids. Even my 3-year-old went to town pulling pieces off. And every piece you pull off is loaded with chicken and cheese. How awesome is that?
To make mine fun for game watching and company, I filled the center with cut celery slices and carrot sticks. I think carrots, celery, and buffalo sauce are just one of those matches that can’t be denied, like peanut butter and jelly.
- 20 Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls defrosted, but not yet rising
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup creamy buffalo ranch sauce I used Moore's
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 1 Tbs garlic parmesan seasoning blend I used Johnny's
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss shredded chicken with creamy buffalo ranch sauce, set aside
- Cut Rhodes Bake and Serve Frozen dinner rolls in half
- Pull them thin, or roll them out
- Put a pinch of chicken and cheese on center, and close up so it makes a little pouch of bread dough filled with chicken and cheese. Usually I just eye-ball it, but if you want a specific measurement, go with a teaspoon of each.
- Spray a bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Once you have all 40 pieces stuffed with chicken and cheese, melt butter, and stir in the garlic seasoning.
- Dip each bread dough ball in melted butter and layer into the bundt cake.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Remove from oven, let sit 5 minutes in pan, loosen edges with a butter knife
- Flip pull apart bread over onto a plate and serve.
- It is great served with more buffalo ranch sauce, carrots, and celery!
If you love buffalo sauce the way we do, be sure to check out this super easy buffalo chicken flatbread that comes together in minutes:
And if Monkey bread is your game, then this caramel pecan monkey bread is going to be a HUGE hit! It is just that good.