Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie combines two favorites into a rich chocolatey dessert that the whole family will love!
And here we have a cookie baked inside of a pie crust! I know, it sounded weird to me too when my mom told me about it.
I was quite pleasantly surprised by how delicious the combination was especially since the part about pies that I don’t really prefer is the crust. In fact, I liked it so much that the pie got a little smaller every time I walked through the kitchen. Those little slivers/bites sure do add up! I think I ended up eating more than if I just got a normal piece… which I enjoyed with ice cream at night.
So you can eat this pie as is or serve it a la mode which is amazing! But why wouldn’t it be?! Everyone enjoys ice cream with a slice of pie and who can pass up cookies with ice cream? Here you can have all three!
Your family and friends are going to love you even more after you serve them this. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place eggs in a large bowl and beat on high until foamy and then mix in the vanilla.
- Add in the flours, sugar, and salt and mix until combined.
- Beat in the butter and then mix in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Place batter into unbaked pie shell and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a knife come out clean when inserted halfway between the center and the edge.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of ice cream.