I’ve been seeing Valentine’s Day shirts for women all over the web. A simple shirt with a glittery heart design…$30 later you’re ready for V-day. But I ask, why not make your own? Then you can choose the exact colors and type of shirt you like and for less than the cost of one shirt, you could make multiple shirts with the same supplies! So today I’m going to show you how to make SUPER Simple Valentine’s Day shirt…no cutting machine needed.
Here’s what you need:
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Tulip Glitter Transfer Paper (comes in red, silver, black, and multi colored glitter)
Pen/Pencil and paper
1. Start by folding your piece of white paper in half and drawing a heart evenly on the paper. If you’re not too good at drawing half a heart, download a template off the web.
2. Cut out your heart (no cutting machine is needed–just a pair of good old fashioned scissors, BUT if you have a Cricut or Silhouette, have at it!).
3. This will now be your template to cut onto the Tulip Glitter Transfer paper. Cut it out on your glitter paper.
4. Once cut out, then you plug in your iron and get ready to apply it!
5. Using a thin towel or scrap piece of fabric, center your heart and place over top of your shirt. Then put the towel over top and place iron on shirt for about 40 seconds. Test to be sure the transfer adhered.
6. Once done, you can wear immediately. Be sure to wash inside out.
Just think! You could make a matching shirt for your kid’s using different colors and styles or you could make matching bags, sweatshirts, shoe decals, and more! Super simple way to wear a fun shirt for Valentine’s Day without having to spend a ton! Enjoy!!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!