Super simple and fun STORMTROOPER MARSHMALLOWS are the perfect hot chocolate topper for the Star Wars fans in your life!
With the premier of the new Star Wars coming up, it’s so fun to make easy treats at home for the Star Wars lovers in your life! These Storm Trooper Marshmallows are the perfect cupcake topper, mallow pop, pop-able snack. They also pair especially well with Hoth Chocolate (White Hot Chocolate)!
These are incredibly easy and are sure to please the most discerning Star Wars fans in your life! Enjoy!
Get more Star Wars inspiration HERE!
- 10 large marshmallows
- edible markers in black
- Start by using the edible marker to make a line all the way around the top of each marshmallow.
- Draw two upside down triangles under the line for the stormtroopers eyes
- Under the triangles, draw an upward arrow, like this ^, for the frown on the stormtroopers face!
- Draw three lines under the arrow and three small lines on each side of the marshmallow, for the chin and ears.
- You can make them more detailed, but I think these are cute when they're simple.
- Use them to make marshmallow pops, cupcake toppers, or even dunk them in hot chocolate!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!