These Peppermint Brownie Bites are so chocolatey and have that classic holiday peppermint flavor!
These Peppermint Brownie Bites are so chocolatey and have that classic holiday peppermint flavor from the candy cane Hershey Kisses. The best part of this recipe is that it’s made with a brownie mix. The brownie bites don’t take long to make which is great during the crazy holiday season. These peppermint brownie bites are perfect for parties, gifts and just when you need something chocolatey.
Real Housemoms TV
These cookies are delicious even without a hershey kiss in the middle. Not really a fan of the flavor peppermint you can use a caramel hershey kiss or even double up the chocolate and add a regular chocolate hershey kiss. It will be delicious!
I like to top my cookies with a dusting of confectioners sugar, but again that is totally optional.
- 18.25 oz box brownie mix + ingredients to prepare to package directions
- OR 1 batch of your favorite homemade brownie recipe
- 24 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses unwrapped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to package (or recipe) directions.
- Scoop the batter using a tablespoon (or small cookie scoop) into each of the mini muffin tin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the brownies are firm around the edges.
- Remove from oven and place a candy cane kiss in the middle of each brownie bite. Be sure to press the candy down so it's securely in the brownie.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan. (If you try to take the brownies out before the kisses cool down and set up they will get all deformed. But you can use the back of a spoon to smooth out the top. The candy will be flat instead of looking like a Hershey's kiss candy.)
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!