Spinach and Artichoke White Bean Dip is a flavorful crowd pleaser you can whip up in 5 minutes or less!
I love easy appetizer dip recipes and this one just became my new favorite! It’s like an unbaked spinach artichoke dip that’s nice and light for summer. How awesome is that?! If you like your dip a little more chunky, you can use a potato masher to crush the beans and then dice the garlic, artichoke hearts, and spinach before mixing them with the beans. But the smooth and creamy food processor version of this dip is totally the bee’s knees!
While you can do the normal thing and eat this dip with crackers, crostini, or tortilla chips, let’s have some fun with it! Spread this dip on a tortilla or some bread to make grilled chicken sandwich or wrap that’s amazing! And if you’re not into dairy, or just don’t want to have to keep this in the fridge, leave out the cheese. Easy peasy! I double dare you not to fall in love with this recipe!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Apps & Bites pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms’s board RH | Apps & Bites on Pinterest.
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans or white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large garlic clove
- 5 whole artichoke hearts i used canned and drained them
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves tightly packed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add cannellini beans, garlic, and artichoke hearts to your food processor bowl. Cover and pulse until the mixture is almost smooth. You will need to pause periodically and use a rubber spatula or spoon the stir things together.
- Add the spinach and run the food processor just until the leaves are all pulled into the dip.
- Transfer the dip to a small mixing bowl. Stir in feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve on crostini, toasts, or with crackers. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Hungry for more? Try my
Leave a Reply