Start your day with Skinny Oat and Honey Pumpkin Muffins for a lighter breakfast with all the flavors of fall!
My husband and I have been trying to cut back on our sugar intake lately. I don’t feel good when I eat it and I sure as heck don’t meet my weight/exercise goals when I eat it too. Which is why I’m sharing these muffins with you today.
They are made with no sugar, no flour, nonfat Greek yogurt, and they actually taste pretty awesome! Slather a little bit of butter on them and you’ve got yourself a delicious, low-calorie snack.
Plus, they’re made out of pumpkin. And now that it’s September, should you really be eating anything other than pumpkin? No. The answer is no. Enjoy, my friends!
Real Housemoms TV
Get more great recipes on our Real Housemoms Breakfast pin board!
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Place all ingredients, except for the oats, in a blender and process until fully mixed.
- Add the oats, 1/2 cup at a time and blend until smooth.
- Distribute batter evenly to fill all 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
You might also like:
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!