This SHRIMP ALFREDO FRENCH BREAD PIZZA is a seriously easy, seriously delicious dinner that doubles as a great appetizer!
We are headed STRAIGHT into gameday season, kids! Which is kind of a hilarious thing for me to say, seeing as how I have absolutely zero interest in watching football. Ever. But! I have a HUGE interest in eating all the foods that go along with football. I mean, I could make my own sport out of setting out the best gameday table…I actually kind of have.
Well, l here we have the latest, Shrimp Alfredo French Bread Pizza. Here is the beautiful thing about this recipe – it is both a dinner and an appetizer. Make it for your family on Wednesday night after a long day of work and school, and then make it for all of your friends on Sunday while you watch the game.
And since it just a few ingredients and steps so easy that your kids could even do it, it is absolutely perfect for both! Plus, it has the most delicious flavors that everyone is sure to love!
- 1 pound frozen shrimp peeled and deveined, thawed (see note), chopped
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 oz french bread
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 TBSP grated parmesan
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic clove, and sauté until the garlic is tender and fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chopped shrimp and cook until it is just pink, be careful not to overcook.
- Slice the french bread in half, and pull out some of the inside bread. Place the bread on a parchment or silicon mat lined baking sheet. Divide the alfredo sauce between the two pieces.
- Remove the shrimp from it's cooking liquid put on top of the alfredo sauce. Top with mozzarella and then parmesan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges of the bread begin to toast.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
You might also like