NUTELLA COCONUT CREAM MINI PIES are easy delicious bites of holiday dessert happiness!
Oh how I love mini desserts! I can have just a bit of an indulgent dessert, or I can choose to have many more. It is perfect for a group. Those that want just a bite can do so, and others can eat more if they choose.
I love these cute little Nutella Coconut Cream Mini Pies because it is so easy to make because they use refrigerated sugar cookie dough as the crust. Yes. Sometimes when I have the time I love to make desserts from scratch. However, when I am in a rush, these make impressive little bites. With the combination of coconut, coconut cream pudding, sugar cookies, and Nutella, these taste incredible!
I love the combination of Nutella and coconut as you can tell from my Coconut Fudge Swirl Cake. If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend it. It can’t be any easier.
- 16.5 oz roll refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3.4 oz box coconut cream pudding, prepared according to package directions and chilled
- ½ cup Nutella hazelnut cocoa spread
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray with cooking spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- Divide the sugar cookie dough into 24 pieces (or use the version that is precut into 24 slices) and roll each piece into a ball. Place 1 cookie dough ball in each muffin tin. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and press the bottom of a shot glass into each one to shape it in the cup, Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen with tip of a butter knife, and carefully remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of chilled coconut cream pudding into the center of each cookie cup. Place a teaspoon of Nutella on top of each pudding cup. Top with a dollop of whipped topping. Either serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.