NUTELLA COCONUT CREAM MINI PIES are easy delicious bites of holiday dessert happiness!
Oh how I love mini desserts! I can have just a bite of an indulgent dessert, or I can choose to have many more. It is perfect for a group. Those that want just a bite can do so, and others can eat more if they choose.
Real Housemoms TV
I love these cute little Nutella Coconut Cream Mini Pies because it is so easy to make because they use refrigerated sugar cookie dough as the crust. Yes. Sometimes when I have the time I love to make desserts from scratch. However, when I am in a rush, these make impressive little bites. With the combination of coconut, coconut cream pudding, sugar cookies, and Nutella, these taste incredible!
I love the combination of Nutella and coconut as you can tell from my Coconut Fudge Swirl Cake. If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend it. It can’t be any easier.
Get more great recipes like this one on our Best Dessert Recipes pin board!
- 16.5 oz roll refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3.4 oz box coconut cream pudding, prepared according to package directions and chilled
- 1/2 cup Nutella hazelnut cocoa spread
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray with cooking spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- Divide the sugar cookie dough into 24 pieces (or use the version that is precut into 24 slices) and roll each piece into a ball. Place 1 cookie dough ball in each muffin tin. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and press the bottom of a shot glass into each one to shape it in the cup, Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen with tip of a butter knife, and carefully remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of chilled coconut cream pudding into the center of each cookie cup. Place a teaspoon of Nutella on top of each pudding cup. Top with a dollop of whipped topping. Either serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!